SVLAW.7FORUM.BIZ 2014
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
SVLAW.7FORUM.BIZ 2014

Thế giới ngày mai thuộc về những người có tầm nhìn hôm nay - ROBERT SCHULLER

Đăng Nhập

Quên mật khẩu

FAVORITES

[Master's Thesis] Vietnamese stock market... Cash_register Đăng ký
[Master's Thesis] Vietnamese stock market... Menu-home Home
[Master's Thesis] Vietnamese stock market... Menu-community Forum

APPS

[Master's Thesis] Vietnamese stock market... Menu-newcontent Xem nội dung mới
[Master's Thesis] Vietnamese stock market... Menu-quicknavigation Hộp thư

MORE

[Master's Thesis] Vietnamese stock market... Menu-more Lý lịch
[Master's Thesis] Vietnamese stock market... Menu-reglas Trợ giúp
[Master's Thesis] Vietnamese stock market... Likes_flag Ban quản trị

OTHERS

[Master's Thesis] Vietnamese stock market... Date Lịch
[Master's Thesis] Vietnamese stock market... Cake Thống kê

Latest topics

» TỔNG HỢP TIẾNG ANH CHUYÊN NGÀNH LUẬT
by tdung67 Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:57 pm

» ĐỀ THI TRÁCH NHIỆM DÂN SỰ NGOÀI HỢP ĐỒNG (ĐỀ 2)
by tdung67 Mon May 30, 2016 9:24 am

» [HOT] 400 CÂU TRẮC NGHIỆM KIẾN THỨC NGÂN HÀNG (CÓ ĐÁP ÁN THAM KHẢO)
by duyenvinh Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:03 am

» Phương pháp học tiếng anh mới nhất
by thanhnam9187 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:52 am

» Quản lí nhà nước về hộ tịch
by minhthuc Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:13 pm

» Anh chị nào học luật ngân sách nhà nước rồi có thể hướng dẫn em làm bài tập bên dưới được không ạ? e cảm ơn nhiều ạ :x :x :x
by hihu2016 Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:34 pm

» Tổng hợp đề thi Luật TMQT
by HoaiNam90 Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:52 pm

» Đề thi Công pháp quốc tế
by HoaiNam90 Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:51 pm

» Đề thi Luật Thương Mại
by HoaiNam90 Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:50 pm

» Trang web tổng hợp đề thi trường Luật
by HoaiNam90 Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:48 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Master's Thesis] Vietnamese stock market...

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

librarian

librarian
Thành viên cấp 4
Thành viên cấp 4

Preface and Acknowledgements
I would like to thank Dr.Nguyễn Văn Vân and Dr.Christoffer Wong for being my supervisors who have spent time guiding me through this study with constructive comments and advices. Without these contributions, this thesis would not have been realized.
I would like to extend my thanks to Dr. Mai Hồng Quỳ and Prof. Dr. Bengt Lundell, the SIDA Program Directors, and the professors of both universities who have helped me during my study in the Joint Swedish-Vietnamese Master Programme.
I would also like to thank HCM University of Law and Lund University, the two best law schools I have both opportunities to attend for broadening my knowledge, and opening up a new bright future for me. And I would like to thank my fellow students and my colleagues who have shared weal and woe in my study.
In additon, I would also like to thank Mr. Nguyễn Thái Dũng, my English Teacher who has been devoted generously his time helping me.
Last but not least, I would also like to send my special gratitude to my parents, Mr. Nguyễn Pha and Mrs. Nguyễn Thị Định who have raised me up to become educated man despite so much difficulties and all of my brothers and sisters who have given me a lot of supports, and I am indebted to my wife, Mrs. Lê Thị Kiều Hưng and my beloved daughter Nguyễn Lê Uyễn Nhi for their moral support, sacrifice, and encouragement during my studies.

Executive summary
The economical integration of Vietnam has led to a turning-point of a new era of this country and it could be seen a proper choice along with the general trend of financial development of many countries in the world. The guideline of the integration from the Vietnamese Government has resulted in the establishing of a multilateral financial market which has been expressed strongly in such stock exchanges as Ho Chi Minh Securities Trading Central (later changed the name to Ho Chi Minh Securities Exchange - HoSE) and Hanoi Secuurities Trading Central (HaSTC).
The Vietnamese stock market has been grown up strongly in quantity and quality within a relatively short period, however, the stock market is still fairly new to Vietnam, in consequence, the Government has been occupied both in setting up and improving the legal system of the stock market. Thus, it is not surprising that there have been quite a few missteps observed during this period of infancy of this stock market, especially in the areas of managerial method and statute law at the activities of the primary listing of equity shares which is also known under the name of the initial public offering (IPO) in the United States of America. As a result, these weak-points have been impacting on the economical situation of the whole country. This is the initiative that motivates the author to study certain respects of managerial method and legal regulation of initial public offering from counties with theirs stock market existed for a long time such as the well-known London Securities Exchange (LSE), in the United Kingdom, a country with an over 200 years old stock market, in order to learn from their experiences.
In this thesis, the author will examine and analyze IPO activities in the Vietnamese stock markets to identify for shortcomings of the securities law in general and the IPO law in particular. Furthermore, the comparative method to the legal regulations of IPO in the United Kingdom and Vietnam law to will be utilize to find out the similarities and the differences. From these results, the author will draw appropriate points to optimize the development of the IPO regulations of the Vietnamese stock market in order to reduce the problems of IPO activities occurring as at the present time. The result of the this work will serve to an end in which the author will contribute some suitable proposals to modify the stock market regulations of Vietnam, the contributions are drawn from the experiences of the United Kingdom once it has undergone a similar road as Vietnam going through at the pre-sent time.
Attachments
[Master's Thesis] Vietnamese stock market... AttachmentNguyen Quoc Sy.pdf
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(353 Kb) Downloaded 70 times

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết